We rounded up a list of VERY festive VSCO gifts. We’ve got bracelets, Vans, and Hydro Flasks – all with your teen or tweens name on them. We couldn’t help ourselves – they are all Christmas themed!
Don’t forget to scroll to the very bottom – we included some decor items for teens, too – and these aren’t VSCO specific.
I’m so happy you’re here, I just want you to know that this post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click and purchase I will be compensated for being the helpful reason you found these amazing gifts!
- Rose Gold Pura Vida Pack – So, so gorgeous. These are little dressier than the norm, and would be perfect for a “special gift”.
- Christmas Vans – Doesn’t everyone want Charlie Brown shoes??
- Holiday Scrunchies – With the duplicates in this pack, you could let your kids hand them out as gifts.
- All. The. Christmas. Stickers. – ALL of them.
- Holiday Hydro – How have we lived our lives without holiday coordinating hydro flasks? Psssst: Whatever you do, don’t forget to get THE HANDLE.
- Festive Crop Top – Because hello! 1992 is calling!
- Because Crocs are still in style. Because they’re never, ever going away, apparently.
- Save the turtles. In VSCO shirt form.
- THE Backpack. THE backpack that all. the. kids. want.
** Seriously though, here are some other awesome gift ideas that maybe trend beyond 1996.
- Fluffy bedroom chair. Super cute, and super affordable!
- Fancy string lights – for ALL. THE. PHOTOS.
- Bedroom Rug – This comes in a TON of different colors, so don’t panic that the picture is white. It has a lot of different sizes, too. This would be perfect for in front of a bed!
- Adorable Tapestry – These are cheaper than paint, and a lot less permanent. There are a TON of different styles, too!