It seems like female teachers are about 1,000 times easier to buy gifts for, but what about those male teachers? While we fully support gift cards and have even included one for you, we know sometimes you want to give the man who is molding your kids something else. We’ve rounded up some awesome gift ideas that are not only thoughtful but useful, as well! Don’t let them go empty-handed this holiday season! Here are some really great options for even the pickiest recipient!
I’m so happy you’re here, I just want you to know that this post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click and purchase I will be compensated for being the helpful reason you found these amazing gifts!
- Movie Giftcard – Who doesn’t love a movie gift card? These Fandango cards can be purchased for any amount you’d like (and bonus: they’d be great for your kids, too!).
- Water Bottle – Wooden Style – This is such a great, classic gift. Choose the awesome woodgrain finish, and you know he’ll be keeping it (and using it) for a long time.
- Yeti White Coffee Cup – Are these ever NOT popular?
- Men’s Health Subscription – This is a great price for a yearly subscription. Hint: Use the school address, and then he can donate his copies back to the school library for use.
- BBQ Sauce Collection – These are not only awesome for a teacher, but they’d be great for your husband, too!
- Moleskin Notebook – What better place to keep all. the. meeting. notes. than a classic Moleskin notebook?
Pin it for later!!!