You’re not alone!
We provide you the support you need…
Discover the power of community and the difference getting the support you need can make during this pivotal time in your tween and teen’s life!
What other Moms are saying…
” I love this group, Sheryl! I’ve had so many “aha!” moments on our talks! Raising three girls is hard work and it’s so great to have extra support from my online Mom tribe!” Niku R.
“I love our group of moms! Its nice to have the support of other moms that face different and similar challenges. It offers a different perspective and new ideas and gives us place to vent or share our victories as moms of our tweens and teens ‘cuz let’s face it, it’s hard!” Alisha M. (Mom of a boy 15 going on 16 and 2 girls 13 and 7)
“The MOTTs community has helped me grow and learn some very important things while navigating real-world difficulties with my teenagers. There are tons of books about taking care of babies and teens yet the greatest source of my help, inspiration and information as a parent have been from other moms here.” Mary H.
Here is what you will receive:
- 2 meetings a month with other moms virtually (kind of like our mom’s used to do when they visited each other for coffee! But virtually) 🙂
- Moms group curriculum with parenting tools and strategies that are used in the moms group to help you and your tween/teen and kids.
- Open Coaching/Q & A Call with experts around parenting topics that you want to talk about (will also be recorded).
- Access to a private FB Community with weekly access to Sheryl. Keep up those girlfriend connections you made on our video calls!
- Access to Masterclasses and valuable resources, articles, and information to help you become a more confident and calmer parent.
Monthly membership $47.00 for a limited time during the kick off our pilot enrollment. 6 Months – $247.00 or for One Year $397.00
Here is how you will grow:
- You’ll learn how to cultivate a better relationship with your tween or teen through growing your child’s emotional intelligence and you’re own.
- You will have less conflict in your home and learn to react to your child’s behavior in calmer ways.
- You will connect and learn alongside other moms and realize you’re not alone in your challenges.
- You will help your adolescent grow socially, emotionally and intellectually in order to raise kids that are happy, responsible and successful.
- You will connect with Sheryl and hear from other parenting experts on topics that are relevant to your parenting challenges.
Enrollment is ongoing. Sign up NOW spots will be filling fast…get to know your girlfriends in our private Facebook group!
MOTTS is your 24/7/365 resource, Together, we will help empower you to become the best woman, mom, wife, sister, etc.
Sign Up Here: