Does Your School or Conference Need A Warm, Inspiring, and Engaging Speaker?
Sheryl Gould is a nationally recognized Parenting Expert, Speaker, Author, Founder and CEO of Moms of Tweens and Teens.
Sheryl is described by audiences as warm, relatable, and inspiring. She connects with parents on an emotional level and understands firsthand the challenges that parents face raising tweens and teens in today’s culture. Sheryl offers practical, tangible tips with humor, the latest research and real-life stories that deliver immediate results and can transform you parenting for generations to come.
Sheryl is a popular blogger and workshop leader, who leads groups with moms all over the country. She loves to speak at schools, family conferences, religious organizations, workshops and interactive breakout sessions.
Sheryl’s speaking topics focus on social and emotional learning (SEL).
Social and Emotional Learning is the process through which children and adults acquire and effectively apply the knowledge, attitudes, and skills necessary to understand and manage emotions, set and achieve positive goals, feel and show empathy for others, establish and maintain positive relationships, and make responsible decisions.
Sheryl most popular topics are listed below and can be modified to address your group’s unique needs:
- Parenting Pitfalls Raising Tweens and Teens – How to Create Peace, Harmony and Build a Great Relationship
- How to End Disrespect for Good and Create Peace and Harmony at Home
- How to Read Your Tween/Teen and Give Them What They Need No Matter How Moody They Are
- Navigating Your Tween/Teen Technology without Creating WWIII
- End Entitlement: How to Raise Responsible, Resilient, and Kind Kids
- The Parent Tool Kit: Mindfulness Techniques, Tips, and Strategies to Maintain Your Sanity, Self-respect, & Sense of Humor while Raising Your Tween/Teen
Sheryl is also available for interviews for articles, podcasts, television, radio, and other social media.
For more information, please contact Sheryl Gould at Sheryl@momsoftweensandteens.com or 847-814-1243.
Sheryl’s book “You’re Not Crazy, You’re Not A Bad Parent, And No Your Adolescent Doesn’t Really Hate You” will be available Fall of 2018 and she is a guest contributor in the book, “Creative Interventions for Challenging Children & Adolescents. Over 220 Techniques, Activities & Worksheets for Clinicians * Teachers * Parents* Caregivers,” published by Susan Epstein and Premier Publishing, Inc, which will be released in late 2018.
Past Speaking Engagements:
You can also find Sheryl here: