Blog · Gift Guide · Teen Boys
10 Back to School Essentials for Tween and Teen Boys
With the school year approaching and school supply shopping gearing up, we wanted to make this transition easier for you! In this gift guide, we have provided backpack and classroom necessities, snacks, and clothes & accessories.
Now, start shopping, mommas!
- Packed High School Supply Kit – All you need in one…can you believe it!
- Classic 5-Subject Spiral Notebook – All my kids used these and shared that it helped them limit the number of notebooks they have!
- Backpack – Does he need a backpack upgrade? Here are a few great options.
- Sneakers – Both of these options are popular and practical! You can chose from multiple colors and patterns to find the perfect fit for him!
- Boat Shoes – For days he wants to dress up a bit!
- Hoodie or Jacket – These are necessary for chilly classrooms! Choose his favorite color and add the popular item to your cart.
- Flannel – A flannel and a jacket in one! How perfect.
T-Shirts – The perfect and popular t-shirt pack of 5, plus it’s under $40!
- Long-Sleeve – This brand is popular and trendy for high schoolers! I see a lot of guys wearing this shirt.
- Lululemon Shorts – He will love them, athlete, or not!
- Denim Jeans – I’m sure he could use a new pair of jeans, and these happen to be highly rated. You can choose from 20+ washes!
- Fleece Quarter Zip – Practical pullover that would look good on anyone!
- Hand Sanitizer – This travel-size hand sanatizee is great to stick in his backpack!
- Nail Kit – Perfect and compact nail kit just for him.
- Hairstyling Product – 5-star Aveda creme for styling and hydration!
- Deodorant and Fragrance – A heafty deodorant pack so he will never run out! Also, I added a popular cologne for a touch.
- Facial Wash & Moisturizer – Both popular and highly rated products!
- Protein Bars – For him to throw in his bag for a snack between class periods!
- Nike Socks – He definitely needs more socks, especially if he’s playing sports.
- Gum – Another great addition to have in his backpack between class periods.
- Columbia Hat – Every guy needs a new hat for the new year! Plus, you can chose from several different colors and designs if this one doesn’t fit his style.
- Journal – If he likes to write or wants to get into writing, this is for him!
- Chapstick – I couldn’t recommend a chapstick enough. This one actually works!
- Heating Pad – This is perfect if your son if he’s feeling sore, sick, or just wants to relax after school.
- Water Bottle – Great reminder for him to drink more water!