Be the First to Know!
Get on the list and be first to know when Sheryl's upcoming book is released!
The ultimate guide to navigating, understanding and building strong and loving parent-adolescent relationships.
Are you tired of riding the emotional rollercoaster of raising your tween or teen?
Do you lie awake at night worrying about your tween or teen’s future??
Are you exhausted from the constant fighting, arguing and power struggles?
Do you wish your adolescent came with a survival guide to quickly reference for answers when you’re in the heat of the moment?
With wisdom, compassion, and humor, Sheryl provides parents with practical answers to build a strong, loving relationship with your teen while guiding you through the obstacles, developmental changes, and unique challenges of parenting this age.
Parents will discover:
Fresh insights and a deeper understanding of what’s normal and what is actually going on developmentally that causes tweens and teens to act the way they do.
- Parenting pitfalls that create disrespect, disconnection, and rebellion and how to restore respect, sanity, and peace to your home.
- Why negative emotions are so important if you want to raise emotionally healthy and happy adults.
- Conversational skills to improve communication and cooperation.
- How to set limits and consequences that work to cultivate a sense of ownership and responsibility without yelling, punishing and blaming.
- How to stay calm and communicate in a way that nurtures your tween or teen’s deeper needs and sense of self.
- This book will inspire and equip parents with the confidence they need to enjoy the ride while raising resilient, respectful and responsible adults.
Parent Educator, Author, and Speaker
Sheryl Gould is a Parenting Expert and author who has been coaching moms for over 15 years. She is the founder and CEO of Moms of Tweens and Teens, a national organization supporting moms to grow in their self-awareness, become more effective parents, and build stronger connections with their adolescents and families.
Sheryl loves supporting moms through her international online community, public speaking, writing, and interactive parenting workshops. Sheryl's mission for Moms of Tweens and Teens is to provide all moms a non-judgmental and compassionate place to share the struggles and triumphs of raising teens and tweens. Sheryl speaks to parents on a wide range of topics related to parenting adolescents helping them to build healthier relationships and empowering their kids to thrive.