Are you tired of riding the emotional rollercoaster of raising your tween or teen?
Do you lie awake at night worrying about your tween or teen’s future??
Are you exhausted from the constant fighting, arguing and power struggles?
Do you wish your adolescent came with a survival guide to quickly reference for answers when you’re in the heat of the moment?
With wisdom, compassion, and humor, Sheryl provides parents with practical answers to build a strong, loving relationship with your teen while guiding you through the obstacles, developmental changes, and unique challenges of parenting this age.
Parents will discover:
Fresh insights and a deeper understanding of what’s normal and what is actually going on developmentally that causes tweens and teens to act the way they do.
- Parenting pitfalls that create disrespect, disconnection, and rebellion and how to restore respect, sanity, and peace to your home.
- Why negative emotions are so important if you want to raise emotionally healthy and happy adults.
- Conversational skills to improve communication and cooperation.
- How to set limits and consequences that work to cultivate a sense of ownership and responsibility without yelling, punishing and blaming.
- How to stay calm and communicate in a way that nurtures your tween or teen’s deeper needs and sense of self.
- This book will inspire and equip parents with the confidence they need to enjoy the ride while raising resilient, respectful and responsible adults.