Teen and tween girls are so much fun to buy for! These colorful + trendy ideas are all under $50, so they’d be perfect for nieces or friends, as well!
And you’re right – we couldn’t leave off the Hydro Flask (because what kid can survive without one?), but have you ever seen an avocado pillow?
I’m so happy you’re here, I just want you to know that this post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click and purchase I will be compensated for being the helpful reason you found these amazing gifts!
- Funky Socks – Does your teen mismatch their socks on purpose? These cute themed socks are perfect for mismatching.
- Fluffy Shoulder Bag! The trendiest teens will recognize this bag. There are variations of this fluffy bag all over TikTok, but this black and white floral design is versatile enough to go with any style — edgy, girly or something in between.
- Bubble Tea Kit – How many times have you heard your teen say the words “Bubble Tea!” if you haven’t you can be sure your teen will love you for even knowing this is a thing and guess what? It’s a thing! This is a great kit we promise your teen will love!
- While we’re speaking of bubbles, these all natural soy Bubble Candles are on everyone’s list! They come in a variety of colors and burn for 30 hours, don’t worry if you don’t want your teen burning candles. These smell great and look great, if they burn them they’ll be gone and I assure you they don’t want these to disappear!
Hydro Flask – It even comes with the “sport” lid!
- Pura Vida Bracelet Club – What could be better than the gift that keeps giving! These bracelets are so awesome, and that surprise every month with a cute new set for only $14.95, we say that’s a win!
- Harry Potter Alex and Ani Bracelet – If you’ve got a Harry Potter lover in your life, this is the perfect gift! We LOVE Alex and Ani, and there are hundreds of options if she doesn’t love Harry Potter.
- Makeup – If you’ve got a budding YouTube Makeup Artist on your hands, this is a great value. You get a ton of makeup for a really great price.
- Stationery – Perfect for writing Christmas thank you notes!
- Phone Case – Phones come in every color these days, don’t hide it! Pick clear or a lightly tinted case to accentuate the color!
- Retro Shoulder – Last year it was all fanny packs all the time, this year it’s small under the arm shoulder bags that are the bags your girl has to have!
- Retro Sunglasses – These are the glasses all the girls want, and you don’t even have to decide what color! A 4 pack is $19.99!
- Avocado Pillow – Who doesn’t need an avocado pillow??
- Beauty Blender – Maybe she’ll stop stealing yours. 😉
Pin it for later!!