Do you need a big showstopper gift for your teen or tween boy? We’ve got your back! From a scooter controlled by an app to a turntable, and from Beats headphones to a funky hoverboard – these gives are sure to leave your boy heart-eyed.
And if your kid is techie? Watch out – that Sphero is going to keep their attention for a long time!
I’m so happy you’re here, I just want you to know that this post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click and purchase I will be compensated for being the helpful reason you found these amazing gifts!
- Beats ($131.99) – Beats are an easy gift. With their reputation for quality, you know you’re giving a gift that will last.
- Ninebot Electric Kick Scooter ($549) – Just charge it up and go! Fancy Note: It has cruise control. Important Note: We suggest a helmet!
- Fitbit ($144.95)- This is a great motivator to get your kids moving! Bonus: You can stay connected with calling and texting.
- Nerf Rival Roundhouse ($24.99) – This is the newest nerf gun and you could pair it with a nerf rival face mask.
- Bluetooth Headphones ($29.99) – No need to buy expensive AirPods, when you can just get these awesome wireless earbuds!
- Sphero SPRK + App-Enabled Ball ($268.00)- These little robotic balls are super popular this year. Sphero Bolt is an app-enabled robotic ball that you can drive and code. Your teen will spend HOURS playing with this gadget.
- Razor MX400 Motorcycle Dirt Bike ($179.99) – Okay, c’mon this may just be cooler than the electric scooter.
- CanaKit – ($119.99) What could be cooler than building your own computer? Do you know they can even program it to play old school video games??
- Xbox Series S – Now that Xbox Series S has been out for a year, the price has dropped.
- 2021 Playstation 4 – Release last year PS4 is still a hot item.
- Xbox Wireless Controller – This stands to be Amazon’s best selling controller! No beating it.
- Call of Duty Black Ops Zombie Chronicles ($40.00) & Zombie Army 4 Dead War ($25.39) – Because who doesn’t love a good zombie video game?
- And don’t forget the newest Call of Duty – Modern Warfare ($69.95) & if you really want the mom of the year award, pre-order Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War ($49.99)!
- Monopoly: Star Wars The Mandalorian Edition Board Game ($26.62) – Now we know our boys love their video games, but here is a fun new game that will get your kid away from his Xbox!
- LEGO Star Wars Mandalorian Battle Pack ($10.99) – Another fantastic option that won’t break the bank!
- Instax Mini Liplay Hybrid Instant Cam ($229.95) – If you’ve got a budding photographer on your hands, this is the perfect gift! The carrying case + extra film are added bonuses.
- Audio Technica Fully Automatic Turntable ($129) – This is a gift that you’ll enjoy right along with your kid. The speakers ensure great sound, and you’ll be transported back to the time of vinyl.
- Comfort Research Big Joe Bean Bag Chair ($191) – Doesn’t every kid need a giant bean bag chair?
- Electric Hoverboard Scooter ($178.00) – Here’s the new wave of hover boards. And again, we recommend a helmet.
- Big Drone ($99.99)- If you’ve got a kid that’s into geography, technology, or even if you just want your kid to get outside more – we recommend this snazzy little thing.
- Unicycle ($299.99) – We bet you never thought you’d have to say, “Don’t unicycle in the house!” And also: helmet.
- Oculus Quest 2 – Advanced All-In-One Virtual Reality Headset – 256 GB ($399)- We know it’s a big one, but you’d be the hero if your son woke to find this 4D virtual reality set under the tree. Click the link and watch the video of the gameplay, you might want to keep it for yourself! Or check out the Amazon Holiday Electronics Gift Guide HERE.
- Audible – You might notice we’ve added this to every list. Why? Because this is a gift forever. Our kids are so busy and preoccupied, let’s help them broaden their horizons.
Pin it for later!!!