Teen boys can be tough to buy for – especially in this “Fortnite” world we’re living in. Here’s a look at some fresh ideas – and they won’t break the bank. Each of these gifts are less than $50, and each of these gifts are definite winners.
Toss them into your cart, wrap them up, and know that come Christmas morning? You’ll be crowned the Gift Giving Champion … which is totally a real thing.
I’m so happy you’re here, I just want you to know that this post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click and purchase I will be compensated for being the helpful reason you found these amazing gifts!
- Mini-fridge – Doesn’t every kid dream of a small refrigerator in their bedroom?
- Stocking hat with Bluetooth – ALWAYS a great idea for a gift!
- Mini Sports Camera (Water-Proof) – This is a cheaper version of the Go-Pro, but it does mostly the same thing. If your kid really likes this version, maybe you could upgrade next Christmas!
- Swiss Army Knife – Your son will always be prepared with this Swiss Army Knife in his pocket. (He’ll probably help you out of a jam once or twice too!)
- Nike Slides – Maybe if you give them shoes that are easy to slide on and off, they’ll actually wear something (other than just socks) when they take the trash out.
- Electric Razor – A moment of silence for our babies that are now old enough to require their own electric razor.
- Under Armour Hoodie – Pro-Tip: Buy some fabric tags (like THESE) to label the clothes your kidswear. That way, if they ever end up in the lost in found, they’ll know who to give them back to.
- “Water Balloon” Slingshot – Let’s be real here: They’re going to use this for things other than water balloons. But it’s still fun, and it’ll still get them playing outside.
- New York City Lego Set – We aren’t in Duplo land anymore, are we? This is an awesome lego set, and it’s one they can proudly display on their bedroom shelves.
- Wallet – aSay bye-bye to the velcro wallets and hello to this sophisticated upgrade.
- Survival Bracelets – Bracelets are all the rage right now, and these masculine paracord bracelets are a crowd favorite!
- Bluetooth Workout Headphones – Perfect for the bus, and they’re a cheaper option than Airpods. Plus, these won’t break the bank if they get “misplaced”.
- Under Armour Joggers – Every kid needs a good pair of sweats, and this Under Armour pair will last throughout all of the sports seasons.
- Smartphone Projector – Transform your mobile device into a big screen! The Smartphone Projector is a charmingly lo-fi way to share your phone’s screen. Just place any smartphone that will fit into the cardboard box and the lens enlarges the image by up to eight times! Since the whole thing is made from cardboard and glass, it’s ultra-portable, totally wireless, and uses no additional power.
- Mini Projector – This is another great option if you are looking for something sturdier and a tad smaller!
- Rubiks Cube – Because everything old is new again, and frankly, it’s just plain fun!
- Audible – Our kids are always on the go, but they do have downtime. Maybe instead of playing games on their phone, they might actually like to read a great book, maybe hone in on that topic they’ve been loving. It’s a gift that will keep giving.
Pin it for later!!