What better way to show your appreciation of your child’s teacher than to slip her a little something for Christmas? These classic gifts are better than the typical “we appreciate you sign”, or the apple decor. They’ll love that each of these things are useful, and they’ll love you for thinking of them.
I’m so happy you’re here, I just want you to know that this post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click and purchase I will be compensated for being the helpful reason you found these amazing gifts!
- Trendy Bracelet Keychain – These bracelet keychains are all the rage. They can use them for their car keys, or they could use them for their school keys. There are a ton of colors to choose from. Maybe choose your school colors!
- Kate Spade Initial Coffee Cup – Who doesn’t love a mug that will definitely not get stolen in the Teacher’s Lounge because it’s got their initial on it?!
- Carry-all Tote in Herringbone – For the teacher that carries all KINDS of heavy loads.
- Kate Spade Stud Earrings These are always a great gift. And hint, hint: If you don’t want to pay full price for the Kate Spade version, here’s a DUPE.
- Lollia Hand Cream – These hand creams feel like butter, and they smell like summer. It’ll be such a nice treat after a long day in the middle of winter!
- Volcano Candles – These are super popular right now, and they smell heavenly. Hint: You can also bulk buy these candles in sets of four. Here are the BIG JARS, and here are the SMALL JARS. You could buy the set of four, and pass them around to neighbors, or Sunday school teachers, too! [Hurry though, they sell out fast!]
- Movie Giftcard – Who doesn’t love a movie gift card? These Fandango cards can be purchased for any amount you’d like (and bonus: they’d be great for your kids, too!).
- Water Bottle – Wooden Style – This is such a great, classic gift. With that awesome woodgrain finish, you know he’ll be keeping it (and using it) for a long time.
- Yeti White Coffee Cup – Are these ever NOT popular?
- Men’s Health Subscription – This is a great price for a yearly subscription. Hint: Use the school address, and then he can donate his copies back to the school library for use.
- BBQ Sauce Collection – These are not only awesome for a teacher, but they’d be great for your husband, too!
- Moleskin Notebook – What better place to keep all. the. meeting. notes. than a classic Moleskin notebook?