Boys are notoriously difficult to buy for. From Nike socks to fart machines – we’ve got you covered. All of these items fit snuggly into a stocking for your favorite teen boy, and they’re all something they’re definitely going to love.
Just make sure you’re not around when they start using the fart machine. 😉
I’m so happy you’re here, I just want you to know that this post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click and purchase I will be compensated for being the helpful reason you found these amazing gifts!
- Nike Socks – Throw away the pair with the holes, or throw away the pair that you can’t get the stank out of. Shove these babies down into the bottom of his stocking, and he won’t complain!
- BlueTooth Speaker – This slim design is small enough to carry in your hand, but powerful enough to annoy you from upstairs.
- Bean Boozled – Play if you dare! The truth is this is fun for the whole family! Are you ready to risk getting a jelly belly that tastes like a booger??
- Earbuds – Cheaper than the Apple airpods, these won’t break the bank if they get lost.
- Poop Emoji Pillow – Because doesn’t every teenage boy want a poop pillow?
- Fart Noise Maker – AND a fart machine??
- Hand-Held Drone – Guaranteed to drive the dog crazy.
- Rubiks Cube – Okay, you caught us, it’s on the under $50 list too, but come on! If you didn’t buy one already, every kid needs a Rubiks Cube!
- Classic Swiss Army Pocket Knife – With just the basic tools, a great little stocking stuffer and tool forever. He’ll keep it in his pocket and be the hero in a pinch!
- Gift Cards! – Let’s be honest, it might be boring but there’s not a lot of things that kids like better than a good old fashioned gift card!
Pin it for later!!