Intentional Valentines Day Gifts for Your Husband
Now that the first month of 2021 is wrapping up, we can start to think about February festivities. Let’s put our shopping caps on and start to look at gifts for Valentine’s Day! Since we already put together goodies for your kids, it is only fitting that we show you our favorite gifts for the men in our life. Let’s make our husbands feel extra loved this February 14th!
- Valentines Day Chocolates – Have to start of strong – chocolates are always a crowd pleaser. We love them, and our husbands do too.
- Personalized Bobbleheads – Okay, 2021, let’s bring back bobbleheads. Upload your favorite picture of you and your husband, and wait for your bobbleheads in the mail!
- Love Language: Card Game – Want to know your husband on a deeper level? Here is a best selling 150 card game for a date night with your hubby.
- Back Neck Shoulder Massager (With Heat) – Has he been mentioning pain in his back or shoulders? If so, there is no need to spend hours trying to give him a massage. This magic-working gadget does it for you!
- Herschel Wallet – This is the best replacement for your husband’s wallet. It’s simple, good-quality, and did I mention it’s on sale?
- Top Shelf Love Notes Memory Jar – What a sweet way to show your husband how much you love and care for him! This jar allows you to drop simple yet intentional notes and memories in there for him to read. And he could also did the same for you.
- Cosori Coffee Mug Warmer and Mug Set – I have found this to be quite popular lately. If your husband is busy and a coffee lover, this may be a good gift for him. He can use this set to warm up his coffee whenever he wants.
- Bartender Kit – For your personal bartender, he will definitely appreciate this.
- Jack Black – All Jacked Up Set – I may happen to put this kit in almost every gift guide for men. It really is just that good.
- Ab Roller – Has he been on a workout kit lately since the start of the new year? Don’t worry, I got you. This ab roller is a best seller and is on sale right now!
- Hyperbolt or Bodybay (less pricey) – This product is probably the most used item in our household. You cannot go wrong with this!
- Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker – This is for your music lover.
- Yeti Rambler 30 oz Tumbler – Nothing quite beats this cup.
- Water Carbonator – Is your husband a huge carbonated drink person? Well, no need to keep buying carbonated drinks when you can get this sparkling water maker!
- Secura Electric Wine Opener – Some may think this is unnecessary, but who doesn’t want to open a bottle of wine electronically? Especially on date night.