If your hostess-with-the-mostest has invited you to her house for a holiday get-together, don’t forget to take her a gift! These can be the trickiest gifts to figure out. You don’t want to give her something she already has a thousand of, and you really want to give her something she can use.
From wine tumblers to wine stoppers, and from cookbooks to slippers – we’ve got you covered. Cheers to holiday party season!
I’m so happy you’re here, I just want you to know that this post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click and purchase I will be compensated for being the helpful reason you found these amazing gifts!
- Wine Tumbler – If your tribe is anything like our tribe, then they **always** need more wine tumblers.
- Drop Earrings – Drop earrings are super trendy right now, and these scream holiday! So fun!
- Charcuterie Board – These snack boards are one of our favorite things right now. Put whatever you want on one and bring it as your side dish, and then leave it for the hostess as her gift!
- He Sees You When You’re Drinking Ornament – But he doesn’t judge. We promise.
- Christmas Themed Appetizer Plates – We love that these are a fairly decent size with 6 plates.
- Cheese Plate Utensils – Give us all the cheese. And even better if it’s served with sleek utensils.
- Bread Plate – Go ahead and give us all the bread, too.
- Ugg Dupe – Slippers – These look just like the original Ugg slipper, but they’re a fraction of the price. The classic design makes them a great gift for any occasion.
- Magnolia Table Cookbook – Team Joanna Gaines for life.
- Initial Wine Stopper – You can never have too many wine stoppers in your life.
- Sea Salt Sampler – Legend has it that if you say it three times fast, it’ll magically show up on your doorstep.
Pin for later!!