I’m so happy you’re here, I just want you to know that this post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click and purchase I will be compensated for being the helpful reason you found these amazing gifts!
If you’re looking for a big TA-DA gift for Christmas, we’ve got your back. From fuzzy Birks to luggage for spring break, this list breaks down the biggest show-stopper gifts of 2020.
And you better believe we’d be borrowing that fringe bag if we could! It’s so cute!
- Ugg Slippers – These are so popular right now. If you don’t want to splurge on the name brand, here’s a dupe (LINK).
- Birks – Your favorite teen will be able to wear them all year long now! With the fuzzy interior, they’ll be kept (somewhat) warm.
- Vans – This rainbow pattern is TOO CUTE.
- North Face Jacket – Trendy, and fuzzy, and warm, and maybe they’ll actually wear it?
- Beauty Mirror – For your budding YouTube Makeup Tutorial Star!
- White Carry-on Luggage – If you’re about to launch your teen if you’re about to go on spring break, if you’re from a dual household, or if you’re just tired of the duffle bag you lug to grandma’s – this is a useful gift! Bonus: Fill it with fun things for Christmas morning!
- Comforter Set – Maybe it’s time for an upgrade?
- Jean Jacket – This Levi’s jean jacket makes us feel a little like it’s 1983 again, but we don’t hate it one bit.
- Crossbody Fringe Purse – And this fringe makes us feel a little like it’s 1970 again, but again – we don’t hate it one bit.
- Kate Spade Smart Watch – This smartwatch is definitely a splurge, but it’s a little more elegant and classy than a regular FitBit, and your older teen will love it’s rose gold band.
Pin it for later!!