I’m so happy you’re here, I just want you to know that this post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click and purchase I will be compensated for being the helpful reason you found these amazing gifts!
If you’re looking for a big TA-DA gift for Christmas, we’ve got your back. From fuzzy Birks to luggage for spring break, this list breaks down the biggest show-stopper gifts of 2020.
And you better believe we’d be borrowing that fringe bag if we could! It’s so cute!
- Ugg Slippers – These year the popular Ugg Slipper is the Oh Fluffita, so lucky for you, if your daughter already has the slip ons, she’s probably asking for these!
- Birks – Your favorite teen will be able to wear them all year long now! With the fuzzy interior, they’ll be kept (somewhat) warm.
- Steve Maddens – These are TOO cute.
- Puffer Jacket – Trendy, puffy, and warm, it’s on every girl’s list.
- Chalk this up to “things we didn’t know our daughter wanted” and it’s a Ring Light – complete with stand and filters, it will hold your smart phone, you can dim it. Trust me, if the YouTubers are recommending them, they probably work.
- Beauty Mirror – With a dimmable light, touch controls, and warm or cool tones, your beauty conscious teen will love this!
- White Carry-on Luggage – If you’re about to launch your teen if you’re about to go on spring break, if you’re from a dual household, or if you’re just tired of the duffle bag you lug to grandma’s – this is a useful gift! Bonus: Fill it with fun things for Christmas morning!
- Comforter Set – Maybe it’s time for an upgrade?
- Jean Jacket – This Levi’s jean jacket makes us feel a little like it’s 1983 again, but we don’t hate it one bit.
- This is THE Phone Case – Casetify will protect your daughter’s phone as well as an Otterbox, but it looks so much better, availabe in all iPhone sizes this case is close to perfect! (spoiler, I wound up buying myself one!)
Pin it for later!!