Do you have a son graduating eighth grade in the middle of a pandemic? Even though there probably won’t be a ceremony, they still deserve to be celebrated. Finding the perfect gift can be tricky, but we’ve compiled a list of great ideas! (Looking for girls? Click over here!)
I’m so happy you’re here, I just want you to know that this post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click and purchase I will be compensated for being the helpful reason you found these amazing gifts!
- Old School Gameboy – Careful – you might want to play, too!
- XBox One – It’s a splurge, for sure. How else do you play Fortnite, though?
- Gaming Headset – This is a fantastic headset with great reviews. A cheaper version can be found HERE.
- Amazon Echo Dot – This is a fun gift that doubles as an alarm clock!
- Leather Bound Journal – This is a fantastic, thoughtful gift for a young man. Include a note on the front page to make it more meaningful!
- Cross Necklace – The scripture engraved on the side makes this an awesome gift.
- Shoot Your Shot – This best seller is a great read for young men, and it’s full of encouragement.
- Gaming Glasses – Blue blockers. But cooler. 🙂
- BMX Bike – They can’t drive yet, but they can bike! And this is a great option!
- Roku TV – What kid wouldn’t love a TV in their own room?
- Amazon FireStick – These are super fun! They can watch as many episodes of their favorite TV show as they want … in the privacy of their own room.
- Airsoft Gun – Just make them promise you won’t be the target first.
- Champion Backpack – This Champion print is super popular right now, and this is a great pricepoint.
- A new wallet – Time to start teaching them about money! This champion wallet is trendy, too!
- Class of 2024 T-Shirt – Sloths are all the rage.
- Class of 2024 Hoodie – You’re reading that right. Only four more years until HIGH SCHOOL graduation.