It’s that time of year again – time to celebrate our favorite graduates! This year’s eighth-grade class is the class of 2024. Doesn’t that sound crazy? Even crazier is that they’re graduating in the middle of a pandemic. They deserve to be celebrated, even though there likely won’t be a ceremony. Here are some awesome gift ideas! (Looking for boys? Click over here!)
I’m so happy you’re here, I just want you to know that this post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click and purchase I will be compensated for being the helpful reason you found these amazing gifts!
- Dreaming Out Loud Pura Vida Bracelet Set – Pura Vida always winds up on the top of our list. And we love their new Dreaming Out Loud bracelet set that sends a great message to keep on dreaming!
- Airpods – Apple Airpods are a fun gift and with 4.5 stars on 1500 reviews we say these are a winner! Find them HERE.
- Wireless Headphones – The rose gold color is so pretty, and we love that they’re wireless. And Amazon has this great thing called “renewed version” basically they are refurbished versions of the oh so expensive coveted product but they come backed by an Amazon 90-day guarantee! HERE.
- Backpack, Laptop Case, Lunchbox, and Pencil Case Set – This all-in-one set is trendy AND functional. Send them off to high school in style!
- Wreck This Journal – This journal is awesome. Each page is a new “assignment” that helps your graduate “wreck” the book. It’s a fun, creative outlet.
- Personal Keurig – Maybe this will help her get out of bed in the morning. 😉
- Canon Ivy Personalized Printer – This wireless printer is a fun way to print photos from their phones!
- Tie-Dye Bedroom Set – Transition the little girl room that she’s sleeping into a big girl room – complete with trendy tie-dye!
- Hydro-Flask – Such a popular and always loved item! It’s perfect for a new high schooler! Find a cheaper version right HERE.
- Pink Amazon Echo Dot – They double as an alarm clock, too!
- Freshman Survival Guide – This book full of advice is a great addition for every kid’s nightstand.
- Class of 2024 Hoodie – They’re only four years away from graduating. Whoa.
- Class of 2024 Sticker – They can add this fun sticker to their laptop, or to their hydro-flask.
- Starry Night Projector – Tik Tok calls these a “vibe” … we think that means, “they’re awesome”.