If you’re looking for things to stock your favorite teen girl’s stocking with this Christmas, we’ve got a great list ready for you! These trendy items are both useful (hello Sugar Lip Balm!) AND fun (burrito blanket, anyone?).
Bonus: Save yourself from ever having to ask your family who took your charging cable because they will have their OWN.
And that’s what the holidays are about anyway, right?
I’m so happy you’re here, I just want you to know that this post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click and purchase I will be compensated for being the helpful reason you found these amazing gifts!
What else would you include in your teen’s stocking?
- Pura Vida Bracelets – We LOVE these (and not only because the VSCO craze made them so popular) we joined their bracelet of the month club before they were cool!
- Sugar Lip Balm – The best of the best in our humble opinion.
- Burts Bees 4 Pack (If your teen just isn’t to be trusted with such a precious lip balm we also love ourselves some Burts Bees!)
- Scrunchies – The 90’s are calling, and we sure don’t hate it. Tip: Just put a few in their stocking, and save the rest back for rainy days, birthdays, or Valentine’s Day.
- BathBombs – Who doesn’t love a good bath bomb that makes you feel more like a unicorn?
- Hair Ties
- Burrito Blanket – Why do we love this so much? It looks just like a tortilla, but it’s so soft and cozy!
- Stickers We’ve heard you can never have too many.
- Pink Walkie Talkies! These walkie talkies have a built-in flashlight! And rumor has it they have a 2-mile range! Guaranteed to get them off the screens and out with their friends on an adventure!
- Wearable Nail Polish Holder – What?! YES! A wearable nail polish holder to make those manicures mess-free and WAY easier! Add one in the cart for yourself!
Dylan’s Candy Bar Advent Calendar – If it’s not too late, this is our favorite! The candy inside is so yummy and so much fun!
Pin it for later!!