I’m so happy you’re here, I just want you to know that this post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click and purchase I will be compensated for being the helpful reason you found these amazing gifts!
If your kids are feeling discouraged and unmotivated with everything going online. How can we make e-learning actually fun? With help from my daughter Lily, we have found a couple of items that can bring a smile to your daughter’s face and help her feel prepared and confident going into her classes online.
- Fuzzy, Stylish Slippers, or Fluffy Socks– I don’t know about you, but there is nothing better than doing work at your desk while rocking a cute pair of comfortable slippers. My daughter swears by these shoes and says these are a great addition to any girls wardrobe!
- Blue Light Glasses – These glasses have been on the rise since quarantine happened! Not only do they protect you while you’re staring at a screen, but they also come in cute, fun prints. My daughter has tortoiseshell glasses and loves them!
- Computer Stickers – Now that our daughters have to be on their computers more than usual, why not add some adorable stickers to help get them excited when opening their laptops?
- Zoom Meeting Coffee Mug – This quarantine mug is a hilarious and fun addition to the cupboard.
- You’ve Got This Calendar, Organizer, and Scheduler – It can be hard for our kids to stay motivated and organized with everything being online. That is why it’s important to encourage our daughters to write all of their assignments in their planners. And here is a chic and well laid out one!
- Inspirational Desk Stand Cards – Now that your daughter will be working more at her desk, it may be a good idea to make that space a cozy and uplifting one! Here are some inspirational cards that you can place right beside her desk!
- Rose Flower Desk Tree Lamp – This beautiful flower lamp will liven up your daughter’s desk and make for a comforting environment.
- Cinema Lightbox – This item allows your daughter to create her own personal messages and it lights up! This can be placed near or on her desk.
- Dual-Sided Multifunctional Desk Pad – This leather desk pad comes in a variety of colors and has a comfortable, non-slip surface that prevents your daughter’s desk from scratches or spills.
- Wireless Headset or Luxear Earphones – Your daughter may be wanting to wear a headset during class, so this adorable pair of headphones will be perfect.
- Rose Gold Desk Organizer – When everything went online for Lily, she came home to a desk that was not exactly school ready. So purchasing an organizer that holds your kid’s notebooks, pens, and phone can be helpful to keep things tidy and accessible.
- Colorful Pens – Since they aren’t going to be taking scantron tests and such, they have more freedom to be more creative. A variety of bright colored gel pens can allow your daughter to not only organize her notes but also to have fun while writing them.