Need something to send to your husband? Send this his way and then you’ll know that you’ll love everything that’s under the tree! Or, share it with your girlfriends for your holiday party. Either way, you’ll love what we’ve picked for moms this year!
I’m so happy you’re here, I just want you to know that this post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click and purchase I will be compensated for being the helpful reason you found these amazing gifts!
- Pura Vida Rose Gold Rush Pack – We couldn’t love Pura Vida more, and this set of Rose Gold bracelets is our current fave! At only $45 it’s the perfect gift for mom!
- Amazon Firestick 4D – There’s nothing a mom loves more than “me time” with her favorite Netflix binge. Make it easier for her to watch wherever she wants with a brand new Amazon Firestick, and you don’t even have to type just hold the button and tell Alexa what you want to watch!
- Coffee Cups – These double-wall insulated coffee mugs come in a set of two. They’re great for keeping that all-day coffee warm, and they’re stylish, too!
- Brush Cleaning Mat – We all know we SHOULD be cleaning our makeup brushes, but are we? Bonus: This would be a great teacher gift, Sunday School teacher gift, or work Christmas exchange gift, too!
- Blow Dryer – This blow dryer is a splurge, but it will dry your hair in about three seconds. Plus, who doesn’t love those classy touches of rose gold?
- The Best Cardigan of All Time – We strongly recommend buying this sweater for yourself if it doesn’t wind up under your Christmas tree this year. It might be our favorite thing. Ever.
- Wine Tote – This is so cute! We love how it’s got two handles and those stripes! Love!
- Leather Tote – There’s a reason this tote was on Oprah’s favorites list this year. It’s a classic shape, and the leather is buttery soft.
- Audible Membership – Who’s in the car all the time? MOM! So why not give her the gift of audiobooks? Who said carpooling from 3-10 pm every night has to be a chore? If mom could listen to her favorite book while she was doing it she’d be the first to sign the kids up for another activity!
- Island Trays – These trays would be cute on side tables, or on your dinner table. They’re also perfect for outdoor entertaining.
- Sherpa Sweater – These are super popular right now, and for good reason. They’re so soft! Don’t forget to double check the sizing chart!
- Jade Face Roller – We see these jade rollers everywhere right now, and for good reason. They leave your skin feeling so refreshed!
- Kate Spade Sunglasses – Can you ever go wrong with a classic Kate Spade gift? We don’t think so, either.
- Winter Balsam by Lafco – Treat mom to that fresh-cut Christmas Tree smell every day with our favorite holiday candle!