I’m so happy you’re here, I just want you to know that this post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click and purchase I will be compensated for being the helpful reason you found these amazing gifts!
Our husbands can be pretty silent about what they want for the holidays. As Christmas rolls around, we can show them how much we care by giving them some goodies that they won’t buy for themselves. I have compiled a couple of personalized gift ideas for your husband from Grommet. Have fun shopping mommas!
- Slim Wallet With Money Clip – This functional wallet is super slim and functional and includes the safety of RFID protection.
- Natural Head Tension Reliever – From COVID-19 and holiday stresses, your husband can definitely be experiencing some physical tension. This magical medical device reduces headaches and migraines. And you might just want to steal it from him!
- Bear Paws the Original Shredder – For your meat lovers out there! They will be sure to appreciate this gift.
- Rapid Fire Starter – Wintertime calls for campfires and BBQs. Grab this portable air lighter that can start a fire without the hassle.
- Reusable Whiteboard Notebook ($19.95) – Nowadays, everyone is using their computers to write their to-do’s. I don’t know about you, but it is so helpful to have a physical notebook. This reusable whiteboard notebook is a perfect gift for your hubby and something he will have for a long time.
- Weighted Neck Wrap ($35.99) – You may have heard of weighted blankets, but have you heard about the weighted neck wrap?! This microwavable wrap provides instant relief to any pain and tension in the neck and shoulders. Not to mention it also comes in an aromatherapy version and can be scented with lavender, chamomile, lemongrass, and peppermint!
- Sheepskin Insoles ($39.95) – Are your husbands insoles getting gross or worn out? If so, what better than to get him insoles with sheepskin that will keep his feet warm this winter1
- Portable Resistance Training System ($69.95) – Now the new year is coming around the corner…need I say more?
- Pima Cotton Embroidered Socks ($24)- I just couldn’t make a men’s gift guide without including some decorative socks!
- Make-Your-Own Hot Sauce Kit ($34.95) – Has quarantine made your husband into a cooking machine? Well, this gift is great for him! It is a kit that is packed with everything he will need to make his own sauce!
Artisan Brew Bread Sampler ($45) – Again for your personal chef…easy to make artisan bread saturated with the unique flavors of his favorite beer. And you don’t even need a bread maker! Includes: The Classic, Cheesy Garlic, Rosemary, Green Chile Cheddar, Cinnful Raisin