We’re happy to bring you a TWEEN gift guide this time around! It’s so much fun to shop for these sweet girls, and we know they’ll love each of these so much!
Whether you’ve got a Harry Potter lover, or a musician, a ballerina, or a photographer – we’ve got you covered this holiday season!
I’m so happy you’re here! I just want you to know that this post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click and purchase I will be compensated for being the helpful reason you found these amazing gifts!
- Ballet Barre – For your budding ballerina! The adjustable height is an added bonus. The wide feet add great stability, too!
- Kaboodle – We’re not sad this made the list – not one single bit! Anyone else still have theirs??
- Pink Keyboard – There are a lot of options as far as keyboards go. We felt like this (pink) version was a great value, but you can always splurge on THIS keyboard. Either way, your musician will love it! Parent earplugs right HERE. 😉
- Hologram Heart Purse – This is SO CUTE. It’s perfect for tiny treasures, or just to wear as a statement piece!
- Poloroid Camera – Your tween will get so much entertainment out of this! Let her decorate her locker (or her bedroom walls) with all of her favorite friends. HERE is the film.
- Carhartt Stocking Hat – We don’t hate that these are all the rage right now. They’re really cute (and Carhartt is a brand you KNOW will last).
- Pura Vida Bracelets – These would be great stocking stuffers, too!
- Harry Potter Necklace Set – If you’ve got a Harry Potter lover in your life, this is a sweet little gift. Bonus points if you can name the Patronus for Severus Snape!
- Rose Gold Microphone – There will be ENDLESS entertainment with this karaoke microphone. Just … endless.
- Galaxy Hoodie – If they’re not going to wear a coat, at least they can leave the house in a cute hoodie!
- Wearable Nail Polish Holder – Don’t cringe when she does her nails, give her a gift that’s a gift for you too! (Also makes a great stocking stuffer!)
- Cooluli Classic Fridge – They’ll be the coolest kid. Literally. Who wouldn’t want a mini-fridge to keep those Snapples and Izze’s cool for their friends!
- Audible – Let’s give their necks a break, get them off of social media and into a good book. Their busy schedules might keep them from carrying around that paperback, but you know that phone is always in their hands. Get them Audible and give them a gift for life.
And check out our gift list that’s ALL CLAIRE’S!!! Our readers get up to 50% off just for using our special code: MOTTS perfect for tweens, teens, and stocking stuffers!