Dads can be notoriously tricky to buy for. Below, you’ll find some fresh ideas on classic favorites for this Father’s Day. From BBQ rubs to a charging port he can call his very own, we’re sure you will find the perfect present below.
And if you’re going to do some BBQ’ing with that rub, invite us over, would ya?
I’m So Happy You’re Here, I Just Want You To Know That This Post Contains Affiliate Links. That Means That If You Click And Purchase I Will Be Compensated For Being The Helpful Reason You Found These Amazing Gifts!
- Coleman Vintage Cooler – Remember those cool coolers from when we were little? Coleman still makes them! How great of a gift would this be? Fill it up with camping gear (socks, koozies, or utensils) for an added surprise!
- Cologne – This is a classic gift, but a great one! Here is a sampler set to find the perfect one for him!
- World’s Greatest Dad Mug – So he can remember how special he is when he’s drinking his morning coffee!
- Leather Tray – For the Dad that likes to stay organized, this is a perfect addition to his desk where he can hold his keys, wallet, watch, etc!
- Fossil Watch – This watch is a minimal, sleek design that comes in various colors and materials!
- Leather and Knit Wingtips – We have it on good authority that these are the shoes to have right now! Looks like a dress shoe, feels like (and acts like) a gym shoe!
- Columbia Men’s Fishing Shirt – Not only are these totally in style right now, but they’re also incredibly comfortable, breathable, and easy to wash.
- Hyperice Hypervolt GO – This is a deep tissue percussion massage gun, which can be used pre and post-workout! Everyone in my family uses this and raves about it (including myself)!
- Lululemon Shorts – Perfect activewear for him!
- Under Armour Swim Trucks – Does he need more swimwear for this summer? Well, here you go!
- Personalized Cutting Board – A perfect gift for the grill master himself!
- BBQ Seasonings – Another really great stocking stuffer. Not only are they Organic but they are the highest-rated set as well!
- Jerky Gift Basket – Does he love jerky as much as my husband? If yes, this may be a good option. It’s a 20-piece snack stick gift contains 2 summer sausages, 3 meat & cheese snack bundles, 10 snack sticks in bulk, and 5 unique flavors of individually wrapped sticks.
- Norelco Waterproof Electric Razor – Is it time for an upgrade? This razor is like the Ferrari of electric razors, dad deserves something special for his handsome face, doesn’t he?
- Yeti Rambler with Chug Top – Have you seen what they did to the rambler? They added this cool chug top! So it’s easy to add ice, but still so easy to drink out of! It even made an appearance on CNN’s best gifts show!
- Charging Dock – And now for a new trick: No one steals dad’s charging cables anymore. Put this on his nightstand and he’ll finally have something that’s all his own.
- Garage Door Opener – Wireless & Wi-Fi enabled Garage Hub with Smartphone Control – Is your guy a techie? This is an awesome gift. Control your garage door from your phone. This might be a great option if you’re not ready yet to trust your kids with house keys. They can let you know when they’re getting off the bus, and you can open the garage for them from wherever you are.
- Heat Resistant BBQ Gloves – This is another “didn’t know we needed it until right now” gift. If your man is a big griller or barbecuer, these are ridiculously handy.
- Audible – If he’s anything like the men in my life he spends a lot of time in the car, or working in the yard, or barbecuing in the summer, then he can stick in some earbuds and listen to his favorite book!
- Bluetooth Wireless Ear Buds – And how about an easy way to listen?