Last Minute Unique Holiday Hostess Gifts!
How many times have you been running out at the last minute or arriving late to a party because you didn’t have a host or hostess gift? This has happened to me way too many times and I’ve learned to have a special something on hand.
Make the holidays easier and stock up and show your appreciation by surprising your host or hostess with one of these thoughtful gifts.
We’ve selected the best of the best and have included the gift bags to make it a snap!
I’m so happy you’re here, I just want you to know that this post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click and purchase I will be compensated for being the helpful reason you found these amazing gifts!
- Table Topics for Family Gatherings – Get to know each other in more meaningful ways and invite memorable conversations. Perfect for any family gathering.
- Thymes Votive Candle – Your host or hostess will love this candle and its calming ambiance with crisp just-cut forest freshness and a mix cedarwood and relaxing sandalwood.
- LAFCO Frosted Pine Candle – This full-size beautiful looking and smelling limited edition candle!
- Dylan’s Candy Chocolate Set – You can’t go wrong with this assortment of 18 chocolate squares is the perfect portion of dessert and comes in delicious flavors, including Caramel, S’mores, Cookies and Cream, Toffee Crunch, and more!
- Luxury Christmas Soaps – Nine fabulous scents, beautifully wrapped with essential oils, shea butter, and natural extracts. Place 3 in a Christmas gift bag and you have 3 gifts to give!
- Holiday Reindeer Dish Towel (Set of 2) – I’ll throw the party just to receive these! And I wouldn’t mind wiping up spills with these cute dishtowels with their touch of charm and whimsy!
- Glass Blown Christmas Angel Ornament – Very special hand-painted and glittered angel ornament is perfect for any tree. It’s so special you won’t believe the price.
- Fitz and Floyd Cookie Tray – Nothing beats homemade cookies served on a charming tray for your host to keep and use year after year.
- Top Hat Frosty Ceramic Cookie Jar – This jar is so festive and fun, your kids might decide they still believe in Santa even if they don’t anymore.
- Gold Collection Milk Chocolate Pretzel Poppers – Your hostess will be delighted with these delicious crunchy salted pretzel rounds made with creamy milk chocolate and a delicate dusting of powdered sugar.
- Christmas Tree Pot Holder & Oven Mitt Set – It won’t matter if they love to cook. And if they don’t, they may change their mind with these festive potholders.
- Santas Workshop Shaped 500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle – Nothing like a festive puzzle to bring everyone together. A great idea to leave out at a party! Everyone can feel a part of the puzzle.
- Slang Flash Cards – This is a fun gift for the “older” host “the tricky tongue of today’s youth will be within reach” with this 50 pack of Knock Knock Slang Flashcards
- Christmas Wine Charms – These reusable label tags leave no residue and work on wine glasses, cups, and mugs. A perfect way to tag your Christmas glasses and a great alternative to wine charms.
And wondering what to wrap them all up in???
- Christmas Wine Bottle Cover – Jazz up a bottle of wine or champagne with these adorable Christmas themed bottle covers, featuring Reindeer, Santa, and Snowman.
- 24 Pack of Christmas Holiday Gift Bags –Pack your gifts in these reusable Christmas gift bags. The set includes 4 jumbo, 6 large, 6 medium, and 8 small bags with assorted designs.