Do you have a favorite graduate on your list this year? Check out these great ideas! From single mug coffee pots to ramen cookers, and from academic planners to dorm medical kits – your graduate will love all of these options!
I’m so happy you’re here, I just want you to know that this post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click and purchase I will be compensated for being the helpful reason you found these amazing gifts!
- Warrior Tee – Every kid graduating during this pandemic is a Warrior. This tee is soft and comfortable, and it perfectly describes the attitude each student has in the class of 2020.
- Erin Condren Academic Planner – Keep track of ALL of those college assignments in this awesome planner! There are a ton of cute covers to choose from, too!
- Dreaming Outloud Pura Vida Pack – Can you ever go wrong with Pura Vida bracelets? We don’t think so, either.
- Graduation Necklace – This is such a sweet message, and it’s an excellent price point.
- Scripture Bracelets – Choose the scripture that best relates to your favorite graduate.
- Mesh Caddie for Showers – No more making three trips back and forth to the bathroom. Carry it all in one trip, and hang it on the shower door.
- Bedside Caddy – This caddy is so handy, and it stores a TON of stuff.
- Single Cup Keurig – We love this sleek design!
- Dorm Doc Med Kit – This is a compact kit, stores perfectly in a closet, and provides peace of mind.
- Plug-in Tower – Take it from us – there are never enough plugs in a dorm room. This is a great option.
- Modern Hot Plate – Hot plates have come A LONG WAY since we were high school graduates.
- Personalized Dorm Fan – So chic, and it’s the perfect size.
- Pepper Spray – Easily attaches to keys and is easy + quick to use. Let’s hope they never have to use it, though.
- Homesick Candles – All of the states are available, just be careful – some dorms + apartments don’t allow candles.
- Rolling Cart – Such a great storage option for graduates!
- Six Can Mini-Fridge – This fridge is small enough for counters, or under nightstands. It’s under $50 and is perfect for leftovers, too.
- Rapid Ramen Cooker – Every kid needs a ramen cooker. Trust us.
- Hooray Confetti Gift Bag
- Hip Hip Hooray Rose Gold Bags
- Gold Glitter Heart Gift Bag
- Oh! The Places You’ll Go Gift Bag
- Christian Gift Bag Set