Do you have a favorite graduate this year? Even though the pandemic has silenced the graduation parties, you can still send an awesome gift! Check out the list we’ve compiled below for some great ideas!
I’m so happy you’re here, I just want you to know that this post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click and purchase I will be compensated for being the helpful reason you found these amazing gifts!
- Mini Basketball Hoop – This hoop hangs easily over a door and will provide awesome study breaks!
- Bedside Table for Bunk Beds – This is a great idea for extending the space in a small room.
- Bedside Organizer – They might need this too!
- Collapsible Laundry Basket – Collapses easily for awesome under the bed storage!
- Lava Lamp – Can you have a dorm room without a lava lamp?
- 39 Piece Tool Kit – This seems like a no-brainer. You name it, he’ll be able to fix it!
- First Aid Kit – Soothe that momma heart with a 100 piece first aid kit. Stores easily in a closet, too!
- Power Tower – Extra USB plugs AND outlets for the win!
- Shower Caddy for Men – This is a great size, and with those long handles, it can easily hang behind a shower door.
- Shower Shoes – Just … necessary.
- Personal Fan – Air circulation in a boy’s dorm = essential.
- Leather Journal with Scripture – We love this message!
- Electric Hot Pot – For ALL of your macaroni and cheese needs.
- Rocket Wave Notebook – Rocket Wave Notebooks are SO cool. Whatever you write is transferable to an app on your phone, but the magic happens when the book is full. Simply put it in the microwave and watch your text disappear. Use it over and over!
- Portable Hammock – Your grad will be able to study outside in the fresh air. This portable hammock is durable and easy to use!
- CraveBox – Snacks on snacks on snacks! Give it as a graduation gift, or wait until October, and send it to his dorm. Either way, he’ll love it