Dads can be notoriously tricky to buy for. Below, you’ll find some fresh ideas on old favorites. From BBQ rubs to a charging port he can call his very own – this Christmas, you’ll be his favorite Mrs. Claus.
And if you’re going to do some BBQ’ing with that rub, invite us over, would ya?
I’m so happy you’re here, I just want you to know that this post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click and purchase I will be compensated for being the helpful reason you found these amazing gifts!
- Coleman Vintage Cooler – Remember those cool coolers from when we were little? Coleman still makes them! How great of a gift would this be? Fill it up with camping gear (socks, koozies, or utensils) for an added surprise!
- Carhartt Gloves – Carhartt is a brand that’s definitely going to last – no matter the wear and tear your man puts them through. These gloves would be a perfect stocking stuffer!
- Leather and Knit Wingtips – We have it on good authority that these are the shoes to have right now! Looks like a dress shoe, feels like (and acts like) a gym shoe!
- Columbia Men’s Fishing Shirt – Not only are these totally in style right now, but they’re also incredibly comfortable, breathable, and easy to wash.
- BBQ Seasonings – Another really great stocking stuffer. Not only are they Organic but they are the highest rated set as well!
- Norelco Waterproof Electric Razor – Is it time for an upgrade? This razor is like the Ferrari of electric razors, dad deserves something special for his handsome face, doesn’t he?
- Yeti Rambler with Chug Top – Have you seen what they did to the rambler?? They added this cool chug top! So it’s easy to add ice to, but still so easy to drink out of! It even made an appearance on CNN’s best gifts show! This would be awesome for ALL of the men in your life: teachers, husbands, kids, neighbors, etc. And check out all of the colors!
- Charging Dock – And now for a new trick: No one steals dad’s charging cables anymore. Put this on his nightstand and he’ll finally have something that’s all his own.
- 6 Pack Holster – This is a super fun gift that would be perfect for Christmas party gag gifts. Fill it with your man’s favorite drink, choose a variety of fun new sodas, or if it’s a new dad: fill it with bottles. Whatever you choose to do, this is a gift we never knew we even needed – until right now.
– Is your guy a techie? This is an awesome gift. Control your garage door from your phone. This might be a great option if you’re not ready yet to trust your kids with house keys. They can let you know when they’re getting off the bus, and you can open the garage for them from wherever you are.
- Heat Resistant BBQ Gloves – This is another “didn’t know we needed it until right now” gift. If your man is a big griller or barbecuer, these are ridiculously handy.
- Toilet Light – Because why wouldn’t you have a toilet light??
- Audible – If he’s anything like the men in my life he spends a lot of time in the car, or even out there shoveling or if you’re lucky enough to be somewhere warm enough to BBQ, then he can stick in some earbuds and listen to his favorite book!
And how about an easy way to listen?
- For the cold weather: Bluetooth Beanie With Wireless Headphones
- For the warm weather: Bluetooth Wireless Ear Buds