New year, new you … right? We’re coming up on Spring, and it’s time to take a minute to refocus. How are you doing with the middle-of-the-winter activities? Are you getting ready to organize spring and summer activities? Now that the holidays have passed, there’s more time to get your life together. We’ve got some great ideas to help you AND your tween or teen!
I’m so happy you’re here, I just want you to know that this post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click and purchase I will be compensated for being the helpful reason you found these amazing gifts!
- Erin Condren Kid’s Planner – This is a great option for your tween. The durability of Erin Condren planners is phenomenal, and the bonuses packed into these pages are fantastic. Help your child start to track their habits or assignments. This can also help your child to start advocating for themselves, too!
- Erin Condren Academic Planner – This is a great option for your teen. Again, the durability is unsurpassed. The sections are helpful, and there is a ton of extra room for ideas. Never forget a project again … maybe. 😉
- Erin Condren Life Planner – This is a fantastic option for you. We love that the cover is customizable, and the binder rings are tough. You can even decide which sections you want to be included. These planners have a cult-like following for a reason.
- Erin Condren Weekly Wall Planner – There are a ton of different wall planners to choose from, but this is our favorite. You can customize a wall planner for each of your children, and hang them in their rooms. This helps them to visualize big picture – especially for far-out due dates like research papers or big projects.
- Bill Tracker – If you’re a person that doesn’t do well with online banking or electronic spreadsheets, this is a great option! Bonus: You can customize the cover, and they’re pretty inexpensive.
- Monthly Planner with Markers – Everyone needs a fridge calendar. And if you don’t, we bow down to you.
- Daily Productivity Note Block Calendar – These are a great option for adults AND kids. We love that they’re small enough to house in a desk drawer and that they’re straight to the point.
- Water Resistant Cable Organization Bag – Raise your hand if you’re tired of searching, searching, searching, and searching some more for cords. Here’s a great solution!
- Striped Brush Lettered To-Do List – Doesn’t everyone love personalized stationery??