If your family is anything like ours, you might be starting to run out of fun things to do with your teenagers. We’re not really sure how much longer we’ll be practicing social distancing and during this time of quarantine, we could surely use a laugh!
So we’ve compiled a list of our favorite family games that aren’t just fun they’re hilarious too! Maybe funny enough that your teens and tweens will actually want to spend time with you!
I’m so happy you’re here, I just want you to know that this post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click and purchase I will be compensated for being the helpful reason you found these amazing gifts!
- Not Parent Approved: Card Game – This is one of our most favorite games to play. Bonus: They might actually learn while they’re playing!
- Bean Boozled – Play if you dare! The truth is this is fun for the whole family! Are you ready to risk getting a jelly belly that tastes like a booger??
- Relative Insanity – Featured on and played by the Tonight show starring Jimmy Fallon, Rachael Ray show and more! It’s a hilarious game about crazy family members and even crazier situations-perfect for game nights with friends and family!
Shocktato Party Game – The Hilariously Funny Game of Shocking Potato – Shocktato is a cool electrifying shocking potato game for 2 or more players taking Hot Potato to the next level. Features 3 modes & a music-only option for small kids. You don’t need to be a farmer to appreciate the size of this unique Potato.
- What Do You Meme? Family Edition – NOW FOR FAMILIES! The hilarious game you know and love, now with all the R-rated content removed for family-friendly fun.
- Kids Against Maturity – Dear Evolved Parents, Kids Against Maturity is the perfect parental tool to approach playtime and family time. With age-appropriate toilet humor and funny innuendos for the adults, it can be enjoyed by all ages.
- Suspend Game By Melissa and Doug – Exciting balancing game: The Melissa & Doug suspend family game is a must-have, award-winning, and exciting balancing game for families; designed for 1 to 4 players, this game will have everyone hanging on the edge of their seats.