I’m so happy you’re here, I just want you to know that this post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click and purchase I will be compensated for being the helpful reason you found these amazing gifts!
For this Valentine’s Day, I have compiled a couple of sweet gifts that you could gift your son or daughter. You could grab one, two, or three of these items and make a little gift box to make your child feel extra loved. Happy shopping mommas!
For Your Daughter
- Chocolates – YUM! What is Valentine’s Day without sweets? These chocolates are so cute and will satisfy any sweet tooth.
- Hot Chocolate on a Stick – Adorable gift box! Pick your favorite mug, pour some warm milk in it, and place the hot chocolate stick in there.
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries – Who doesn’t love chocolate covered strawberries?! These are shipped overnight with ice, so you are guaranteed a perfect and fresh arrival!
- Perfume – Maybe gift your daughter her favorite perfume! One of my daughter’s personal favorites is the Daisy perfume. You can either get the full bottle or opt for a smaller one! ALSO, it’s on sale right now!
- Strawberry Greek Yogurt Drizzled Kettle Corn Popcorn – * insert heart-eye emoji right here *
- Notes to Self Socks – Inspirational socks that will bring a smile to your daughter’s face!
- Kendra Scott Bracelet – Stunning piece of jewelry that is wearable for every day and can dress up any outfit. Also, there is a variety of styles to choose from!
- Lip Balm – It is natural and comes in a variety of flavors. You can’t go wrong!
- Pink or Red Nail Polish – No need to go to the nail salon when you can buy no chip nail polish. And don’t forget the clear coat!
- Champion Joggers or Leggings – Girls just love their comfy joggers! These adorable Champion pants are on sale and a perfect gift.
For Your Son
- Reese’s Chocolate Box – Simple and yummy treat to gift him!
- Bluetooth Beanie Hat – Okay, this is so cool! Not really Valentine’s Day related, but it is a perfect gift in my book!
- Watch – For your fit guy – this is what all the boys are wearing!
- Chapstick – Because guys need chapstick too!
- Cologne – Good reviews and at a decent price!
- Skin Care – This is a good excuse to give him some quality skincare products! So here is a good one.
- Shaving Cream – If your son is starting to shave or needs to…here you go!