The Best Graduation Gifts (That Will Show Up At Your Door in Two Days)!
Are you stumped as to what to get your grad? Are you looking for something unique that hasn’t been overdone? We have a helpful list of ideas for the best graduation gifts you might enjoy to help you find something as special as your grad. Here are our top picks:
- Ceramic Wall Decor – These are a great way to decorate your future graduate’s college wall or her room at home!
- 14k Gold Diamond Solitaire Necklace – Because diamonds are a girl’s best friend. It’s a diamond bezel necklace at 0.10ct and is an elegant piece of jewelry that will look great on your grad. It’s timeless, like the love you have for your grad.
- Shower Caddy and Speaker – These are for your shower pop star. Get your grad ready for college life with this handy caddy you can fill with her favorite soaps and a water-resistant speaker so they can sing in the shower just like they do at home.
- Bohemian Macrame Wall Hanging – This will make the starkest dorm room feel just like home. It adds warmth, softness, and whimsy that’s full of personality, just like your grad.
- Photo Clip String Lights – Let your grad display their snapshots in a way that makes their memories glow. Let these little lights shine in your grad’s dorm room.
- Fitbit Alta – Keep your grad moving through the adult world with this gift. It tracks steps, distance, heart rate, calories burned, and sleep patterns so they can figure out how to live their best lives.
- Bangle Bracelet or Heart Bracelet – These make a statement – and a fashion statement all at once. A silver toned brass bracelet shows words are powerful, so wear them with pride.
- Fuzzy Slippers – All the girls are raving about this (my daughter included). These will keep your grad feeling warm and looking cool all at the same time.
- Decorative LED Light Box – My daughter and her roommates have this and LOVE it! It has 90 letters, symbols, and numbers and is perfect for creating their own messages. The letters slide in easily making changing the message easy.
- Double-Sided Light Makeup Mirror – My daughter raves about this. It has 1x and 10X magnification and is perfect for starting the day looking your best. It is perfect for travel too!
- Ascent Water Bottle – With a narrow mouth and vacuum insulation, the water will stay cool throughout the day. Your grad can get her 8 glasses a day in, in style with this attractive and practical water bottle.
- Gold Photo Display – What a great and creative way to displaying quotes and photographs! It comes with clips to hold them and non-trace nails to ensure no mess on dorm room walls. This is great to keep pieces from home close at hand at a new school.
- Round Framed Wall Mirror – My daughter keeps asking me to get her this! It is a modern piece of decor that I am sure your daughter would love to hang up in her room!
- Polyester Blanket – Get him wrapped in school spirit! It’s 46 x 60 inches, machine washable and has true team colors.
- Alexa Echo – A smart speaker for a smart grade! It’s perfect for helping your kid keep track of everything that’s important. They can use it to do everything from listen to their favorite tunes, order a pizza or even call home, handsfree.
- String Bracelets – Your graduate can show their school spirit with these custom colored bracelets. Hand knotted and beaded, this pice of jewelry is impeccable in its craftsmanship.
- Timuk2 Q Laptop Backpack – It has a fully padded laptop compartment and is covered by a legendary lifetime warranty. It has a side pocket for stashing a water bottle, making it a practical choice for getting all their gear from A to B.
- 10 Piece Manicure Set – This makes personal care a breeze, all in a stylish, compact carrying case. It’s sleek, modern and the implements are made with stainless steel.
- Samsonite Winfield 2 Hardside 28″ Luggage – With 10 oversized interior dividers with pockets, your grad can put everything in its place. It’s light weight and has four multi-directional wheels to make traversing the airport easy. The texture camouflages bumps and scuffs and the side-mounted locks are theft deterrents.
- Bose Quiet Comfort 35 headphones – These are amazing for noise cancelling and for listening to great tunes. They have a 20 hour battery life per charge and are wireless with bluetooth connectivity. The audio quality is unmatched.
- Fitbit Blaze – I got this for my son and he loved it. It monitors heart rates, tracks multi-sports and connects with GPS to map routes. Stats like pace and duration are close at hand and it looks great too!
- Handy Shower Caddy – Made from high quality mesh fabric, this caddy boasts 8 pockets. It dries quickly and has a comfortable handle.
- Premium Laundry Backpack – It all comes out in the wash. It’s made from sturdy material and is great for transporting dirty clothes to the laundromat. It has adjustable straps, a zipper closure and has a handle for carrying or hanging.
- Swiss Army SD Eagle Scout Pocket Knife has 7 functions, is made from stainless steel construction, and is licensed under the Boy Scouts of America. It’s made in Switzerland and will have your grad prepared for anything.
- Marvel Agents of SHIELD graphic tee. —Your grad will love this shirt for when he hits the college campus. This light weight, classic fit tee will fit him just right. Easily machine wash on cold to keep it looking great.
- You’ve prepared your grad to make good decisions, so give them an Amazon gift card for $100 or $50 so they can choose what’s perfect for them and their new life. Packaged in a specialty gift box, this gift card has no fees and no expiry date.