Halloween Costumes for Your Tween or Teen Boy
Dressing up on Halloween can be a little trick for teen boys. Now that they have outgrown the character costumes and look for something with the “cool” factor, we have prepared a special selection of costumes just for your tween or teen boy. Take a look at our top picks:
- Halloween Blow-up Costumes (Dinosaur& Alien) — How fun are these inflatable suits? Durable, waterproof, lightweight, and comfortable to wear. Requires batteries for the fan.
- Joker — No need to put on the Joker smile with this scary mask!
- Top Gun Costume — With the new Top Gun: Maverick movie in theatres, this costume is timely, plus he only has to wear a suit and glasses. Super easy and fun!
- Elvis Costume — Dress up as the King himself, Elvis Presley! Make sure he brings his best dance moves.
- Dr. Strange Costume — If your son loves Spiderman movies but doesn’t want to be the main character, this costume will be fun for him!
- Among Us Costume — Out of the popular Among Us video game, he can become an astronaut for the night! He can also get a group of his friends to wear them too.
- Mandalorian Hunter Costume — This costume features all the necessary pieces for him to transform into a bounty hunter. He will slay the Halloween party!
- Riverdale Southside Serpents Biker Gang Jacket — The popular Netflix series has inspired many teens to dress up as their favorite characters this Halloween season. This Jughead Jones jacket will look cool to your tween or teen boy. Made of Synthetic Leather, it is super comfortable to wear.
- Stranger Things Steve-Inspired Costume — Steve’s video shop outfit is perfect for Stranger Things fans.
- Stranger Things Lucas-Inspired Costume — If Lucas is your tween or teen’s favorite character, add this amazing piece to your cart!
- Rasta Imposta Zestyville Ketchup Costume — For a fun Halloween costume, the is simple and easy to wear. Made of 100% Polyester, this one-piece tunic is a hit in any Halloween party.
- Zombie Costume — If he wants an extremely scary costume, this suit will 100% do the job. This may be scarier than Walking Dead.
- Mad Scientist Shirt — For tweens and teens that prefer a simple costume and want to show their love for science. Funny apparel for people who are interested in chemistry, physics, engineering or math. Perfect outfit or costume for a Halloween party.
- Fortnite Black Knight Costume — Calling all Fortnite fans! It’s time to emerge from the Wailing Woods and show off your fandom this Halloween. This officially licensed Fortnite Black Knight costume will bring you back to medieval times and instantly prepare you for your next battle royale.
- Spiderman Costume — With the new movie out, this costume is timely and fun!
- Dark Knight Costume — Another amazing superhero suit!
- Ghostbuster Costume — Become A GHOSTBUSTER! Answer the call to capture ghosts with this classic Ghostbusters deluxe costume.
- LED Light Up Mask Perfect for boys that don’t want to dress up too much and don’t want to miss the fun. This is lightweight, comfortable to wear, battery-operated, and harmless. No UV and no adverse effects on the human body. Complete the visual with LED Skeleton gloves.
- LED Skeleton Gloves Cool and fun gloves with 13 color choices including red, blue, white, orange, green, purple, pink, yellow, light green, light blue, light pink, and lavender. Easy control design, press button once for changing mode, long press to turn off.
Need ideas for your tween or teen girl? Check here.