I’m so happy you’re here, I just want you to know that this post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click and purchase I will be compensated for being the helpful reason you found these amazing gifts!
Do you have a college guy? We’ve covered our bases on this particular gift guide. Our college-age boys always seem to be tough to buy for, but you can’t go wrong with a good looking flannel shirt, Yeti case, earphones, or workout stuff.
- Black Yeti Waterbottle ($29.98) – This classic, unbeatable cup is great for bringing to work, class, and just on-the-go!
- Hypervolt ($199) – College can be stressful, but this device can help reduce muscle soreness and gives one of the best massages you and your son will ever have. Trust me, you will want to steal it from him!
- Yeti Case ($249.98) – For some reason, college boys LOVE this.
- Legendary Whitetails Flannel Shirt ($34.99) – This thick and high-quality flannel comes in a variety of patterns and is perfect for any college boy!
- Jack Black Face Travel Kit ($44.20) – This contains five skincare and deodorant products that your son probably needs. It’s also on sale right now, so get it fast!
- Echo Dot ($29.99)– Because who doesn’t love a smart speaker with our favorite girl, Alexa.
- JBL Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker ($89.95) – It’s a new, improved model and is on sale!
- Powerbeats Pro Wireless Earphones ($249.95) – Ditch the Airpods and invest in these perfect lightweight and comfortable earphones.
- EnterSports Ab Roller Wheel ($19.98)- If he’s into fitness or is trying to, this is perfect for him!
- OLEBR 3 in 1 Charging Stand ($19.84) – Any guy, especially a tech guy would appreciate this gift!
- GoSports BattleChip Backyard Golf Cornhole Game ($99.99)- Could be fun for him and his buddies to play! Or you could play with him!
- Nest Moroccan Amber Candle ($16) – Even the candle haters love this scent.