We love Valentine’s Day! Surprising your kids with a gift or two always helps beat the winter blues and helps to remind us that spring is coming. What are your traditions? Do you do gifts?
I’m so happy you’re here, I just want you to know that this post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click and purchase I will be compensated for being the helpful reason you found these amazing gifts!
- Glow City Basketball – Do you have a committed basketball player on your hands? This glow in the dark basketball is perfect for dusk or dark when your player just isn’t quite ready to come inside yet.
- Ultimate Cravings Box – What kid wouldn’t love a GIANT snack pack??
- Shokato Hot Potato – We saw these all over your feeds this year for Christmas, and the results are hilarious!
- Table Top Robot – This is a great STEM activity, and one your kids are sure to enjoy. It goes together pretty quickly, too!
- Vans Striped Wallet – Vans will never go out of style. We’re convinced!
- DIY Journaling Set – We love all of the trinkets that come along with this set – it’s a great value!
- Rainbow Scratch-Off Notes – How cool would these have been when we were 13???
- Spring Ombre Hoodie – Looks like spring!!
- Inflatable Air Sofa – These come in a ton of colors, and fold up easily, too. They’re great for outside – like soccer games or your back yard. They work well inside, too!
- Fuzzy Pencil Cases – Is the pencil case from August looking a little rough?
- Marquee Letters – All letters are available!