I’m so happy you’re here, I just want you to know that this post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click and purchase I will be compensated for being the helpful reason you found these amazing gifts!
Who else is sick of loading stockings with candy and boring items like deodorant and toothpaste?
We got together at Moms of Tweens and Teens and decided to poke inside the brains of our kids to see what they wished was in their stockings. Here’s what we came up with!
The Best Stocking Stuffers for Tween Boys AND Girls!
- Dutch Blitz Card Game ($9.60) – Tween boys love this game and you will too. It’s a brain workout but you won’t know it because you’re having so much fun! It’s like solitaire meets speed, it’s fast it’s fun and it’s perfect for parties and family game nights. We just like to play it to wind down after school some days!
- Spikey Sensor Rings (6.99) – Made Of Good Quality Stainless Steel With An Anodized Coating, Durable, Reusable, Rust-Proof And Not Easy To Fade and they might just keep your kids busy enough in school to top disrupting class! These Massaging Rings Can Reduce Anxiety, Relieve Stress, Can Promote The Blood Circulation Of The Finger To A Certain Extent, Very Suitable For Students, Office Workers, etc.
- Crazy Aaron’s Thinking Putty Liquid Gel ($14.95) – Part toy, part stress reliever, part science project, and entirely addictive. Place a magnet near a blob and the putty will slowly devour the magnet as if it were alive! Or use the magnet to summon a strand to you like a snake charmer.
- Pop it Toys ($11.68) – I have to be homest, I thought these were done. But apparently they’re not only done, tween and teen boys are hoping for these in their stockings this year!
- Star Wars Socks ($9.29) – The Moms in the Tweens and Teens Community swear by these socks. You have to check out this company and all that they’re doing! Innovative, creative and made with the best materials, you will get addicted too.
- The DIY Rubber Band Pistol ($14.99) – What tween boy doesn’t love shooting rapid-firing rubber bands at aluminum cans or action figures? Rubber Band Pistol will neutralize the threat up to 20 feet away.
- Santa Clause Popper Squeezable ($12.99) – It’s Santa and he’s shooting little foam balls! Get a few and have a war Christmas morning!
- Stikball: Soft Sticky Plaything ($6.99) – With a squeezably soft exterior, you can bring the heat and pitch Stikball at windows, walls, doors, or any other flat thing you can find. The ball will cling to the surface with a satisfying splat until you peel it off, reshape it into a sphere, and throw it again!
- Laugh-Out-Loud A+ Jokes for Kids ($4.99) – If your tween doesn’t like to read, they will now. Kids can’t put this down, reading it aloud to anyone who will listen and even those who won’t.
- Portable Fingerboard Basketball Game ($2.98) – Small and easily portable so you can keep your fingers busy everywhere you go, this game guarantees hours of fun. Just position the basketball and skillfully use the spring trigger to aim and shoot the ball through the hoop.
10 Pack Velvet Hair Scrunchies ($9.99) – Scrunchies have come back with a vengeance. They are just about everywhere on Instagram. These velvet ones are extra special and go with almost any outfit!
- Take Your Scruncies to the Next Level with Absorbent Microfiber Drying Scrunchies! – Who knew this was a thing? Your Tween girls do, and they’re all over tiktok! These soft towel scrunchie is not only for dry hair, but also can take good care of wet hair, when drying hair after shower. They will gentle on your hair, prevent your hair frizz. ($8.99)
- DIY Cover Black Sketchbook ($9.99) and Gel Pens ($17.99) – Tween girls love to doodle and black paper really makes metallic and glitter pens pop!
- Small Script Silver Initial Necklace ($11.99) – You can’t beat the price, it’s got rave reviews and girls are totally into initial necklaces!
- Burts Bees Lip Balm Stocking stuffer ($9.75) – Look who’s making the rounds on our tweens gift list this year. Just one swipe of this conditioning lip balm leaves your lips smooth and refreshed All natural: enriched with 100% natural origin ingredients, this natural lip balm is formulated without parabens, phthalates, petrolatum or SLS This beauty tween girl favorite comes in six fabulous shades and promises to moisturize for a full eight hours, with sunscreen!
- Gund 13” Pusheen with Super Puffy Stickers ($54.99) – They’re adorable! What more can we say?
- Unicorn Waffle Bath Bomb ($9.50) – Smells like freshly baked pear and apple pie! Not to mention what tween girl doesn’t love unicorns?! It is all-natural, smells great, and will leave skin feeling amazing!
- Star Dust Thinking Putty ($14.95) – This glittery, stretching, sparkling like liquid putty is perfect for restless hands, to destress, and will mesmerize and entertain for hours.
- Double Rainbow Maker ($45.00) – This solar-powered device with its Swarovski crystals will fill your daughter’s bedroom, walls, ceiling, floor, with happiness, light, and rainbows.
- Mehndi Henna Kit ($14.99) – Your daughter will love to create and apply these beautiful hand-painted designs. Traditionally used to adorn hands and feet for weddings and festivals, mehndi is a festive, non-permanent way to make a stunning body-art statement.
- Turbie Twist Hair Towel (17.97) – Every tween or teen girl has to have one! The girls love them and if you’re having trouble getting your daughter to wash her hair you will no longer! Your tween will wear it hanging out, studying, and doing whatever. It stays put and makes drying her hair much easier.